top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
• How can commercial property owners ensure
compliance with Title 24 lighting control requirements?
• Where can I find more information about Title
24 lighting control requirements?
• TLEDs and LED PL Lamps
• Emergency Batteries and Emergency Backup
• Lighting Curfew
• Re-lamp, Retrofit, or Replace
Tankless Water Heater
• Benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater
• Lifespan of a Navien 240S
• General cost
• Energy saved from upgrading to a tankless water heaters
• Facility types suitable for tankless water heater
Tankless Water Heater System
• Key components of a solar panel system
• Solar panel system benefits
• Factors to consider when installing a solar panel system
• The different types of solar panels
• Energy generated by solar panel system
• Lifespan of a solar panel system
• Maintenance of a solar panel system
• SunPower solar panel system
• What is a solar panel Inverter?
• Solar panel inverter types
• Solar panel inverter lifespan
• Solar panel inverter efficiency
• Maintenance of solar panel inverter
• Installation process
Solar Panel System
What is an EV charger?
• Commercial and multifamily property facility managers consider installing EV chargers
Types of EV chargers
Factors should be considered before installing EV chargers
Incentives or rebates available for EV charger installations
Handle the cost of electricity for EV charging
Ensure the proper maintenance and management of EV chargers
Promote their EV charger offerings to tenants or customers
• Electrification in brief
• Reasons why we should consider electrifying our multi-family property
• Benefits of electrification for tenants and property owners
• Candidate appliances and systems for electrifcation
• Electrification and gas emissions
• Electrification incentives
• Long run cost savings
• Effects on energy bills
• Consulting for electrification
• Electrical load capacity assessments for electrification
• California building code regarding electrification
• Successful project in California
• What is Title 24 in California?
• Why are lighting control requirements important for commercial property owners?
• What are the key lighting control requirements for commercial properties under Title 24 in California?Anchor 3
• What are automatic shut-off controls?
• What are occupancy sensors?
• What is daylight harvesting?
• What is demand response?
• What are high-efficacy lighting requirements?
• Are there any exemptions or exceptions to the lighting control requirements?
• Are there any penalties for non-compliance with Title 24 lighting control requirements?
• How can commercial property owners ensure compliance with Title 24 lighting control requirements?
• Where can I find more information about Title 24 lighting control requirements?
• What are daylight harvesting requirements under Title 24 in California?
• Which areas of a commercial property are subject to daylight harvesting requirements?
• How does daylight harvesting work?
• What are the benefits of implementing daylight harvesting?
• What are the specific requirements for daylight harvesting systems?
• Are there any exceptions or exemptions to daylight harvesting requirements?
• Are there any recommended guidelines for implementing daylight harvesting systems?
• How can commercial property owners demonstrate compliance with daylight harvesting requirements?
• What resources are available for further information on daylight harvesting requirements?
bottom of page